|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Filet Crocheted Pattern Angel Christmas Table Runner
You'll get 2 PDF
SKU: filet0023100% SSL Secure
This is a filet crochet pattern for an angel table runner, perfect for Christmas or year round.
Can be worked with various threads and yarns. The picture shows how it will look if worked correctly. Easy to make it longer or shorter by adjusting in the center.
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 5: steel crochet hook US size 4 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 10: steel crochet hook US size 7 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 20: steel crochet hook US size 9 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 30: steel crochet hook US size 11 or Size for Guage
APPROXIMATE FINISHED SIZES:
- Using Crochet Cotton size 5: width = 33.2" x 15.5"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 10: width = 27.6" x 12.2"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 20: width = 26.4" x 11.8"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 30: width = 25.2" x 11.3"
You will receive:
- A picture of the finished project
- A black and white chart in one or more easy to read pages
- Crochet instructions for this pattern
- Some instructions for the basic stitches used in filet crochet
- Instructions for a few simple edgings that will work with this design, but an edging is not really necessary.
Instructions will print out for size 10 crochet cotton, for other size threads please refer to this listing.