|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Butterfly Runner Doily Filet Crochet Pattern
You'll get 1 PDF
SKU: filet005100% SSL Secure
This is a filet crochet pattern for a table runner or dresser scarf with two large butterflies at the ends.
This can be made into a runner or scarf or would look great on the back of a couch. Can be worked with various threads. The picture shows how it will look if worked correctly. It will be an easy matter to lengthen or shorten the pattern to make it the exact length you desire.
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 5: about 765 yds, steel crochet hook US size 4 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 10: about 681 yds, steel crochet hook US size 7 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 20: about 640 yds, steel crochet hook US size 9 or Size for Guage
- Using Crochet Cotton no. 30: about 598 yds, steel crochet hook US size 11 or Size for Guage
APPROXIMATE FINISHED SIZES:
- Using Crochet Cotton size 5: width = 38.5" x 13.6"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 10: width = 32" x 10.8"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 20: width = 30.6" x 10.3"
- Using Crochet Cotton size 30: width = 29.2" x 9.9"
You will receive:
- A picture of the finished project
- A black and white chart in several pages
- Crochet instructions for this pattern
- Some instructions for the basic stitches used in filet crochet
- Instructions for a few simple edgings that will work with this design
Instructions will print out for size 10 crochet cotton, for other size threads please refer to this listing.